Adyar, Chennai ( Tamil Nadu ): V. Ramasubramanian, Honorable Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India, addressed the e-conference organized by Brahma Kumaris Adyar “Peace and Self-Empowerment through Spirituality.”
Honorable Justice V. Ramasubramanian said that “Peace cannot be found in the external world. One has to know that it’s something which lies within. Knowing this fact makes one a yogi. His every act will be efficient.”
Dadi Ratanmohini, Additional Chief of Brahma Kumaris, said that “The aim of Brahma Kumaris is to transform humans to deities. Only through spiritual knowledge, one can imbibe divine qualities. Through the power of peace, Bharat will once again be a Paradise filled with peace, happiness and prosperity.”
BK Ramnath, National Coordinator, Religious Wing, Raja Yoga Education and Research Foundation, said, “Thoughts are the root cause of depression and diseases. So we have to create positive thoughts. We have to equip ourselves with the power of peace to overcome any situation, any time. One should possess spiritual knowledge to attain real peace and happiness.”
BK Beena, Service Coordinator, Tamilnadu, South Kerala and Puducherry, explained the importance of being positive by creating positive thoughts filled with God’s power and blessings, which will bring goodness to our life and to others.
Prof. Rasaraja Dasa Brahmachari, Director of Bhaktivedanta Institute (BI) and Institute of Semantic Information Sciences and Technology (InSIST), said that He connected from Berkeley, US, for the e-conference. A scientist and ordained Vaishnava monk, he clearly emphasized: “One can get self-empowerment only after realizing the self. One common goal for the whole humanity will be to do everything as per God’s desire, which is the highest path of all.”
Dr. BK Muthumani, Coordinator of Brahma Kumaris, Adyar, Chennai, explained about the Drama cycle, the significance of the current time to know God and receive His inheritance, and how following a spiritual lifestyle is useful in day-to-day life.
BK Ganesh, National Coordinator, Brahma Kumaris, Sri Lanka, said that knowing that “I’m a soul; my original religion is peace” and applying this in every action will bring peace and harmony in family life, professional life and at all levels of society.
“Siddhanta Semmani” Dr. Nallur S. Saravanan, President, Saiva Siddhanta Perumandram, insisted how the Saiva Siddhantha philosophy is helpful for common man in tackling challenges of life.
Father Thomas Elango, Secretary, Inter-religious Dialogue Commission, Arch Diocese of Madras, appreciated the initiatives of Brahma Kumaris for spreading peace in society. If the soul is strong, then mind and body will naturally be strong.
Moulavi Shahul Hameed Usmani, Imam, Adyar, said “God loves the cleanliness and purity of the mind. The mind has to be cleansed and it will reflect in the actions.”
Gyani Satpal Singh, Head Priest, Gurudwara, Gurunanak College, said, God is always supporting us in times of need. Chanting the name of God and remembering will help us come out of tough situations like covid.
Guests and their full designation:
- Dadi Ratanmohini ji, Additional Administrative Head, Brahma Kumaris
- Honorable Justice V. Ramasubramanian, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- BK. Ramnath, National Coordinator, Religious Wing, RERF
- BK. Beena, Service Coordinator, Tamilnadu, South Kerala and Puducherry
- Dr. BK Muthumani, Director, Brahma Kumaris, Adyar, Chennai
- Prof. Rasaraja Dasa Brahmachari, Director of Bhaktivedanta Institute (BI) and Institute of Semantic Information Sciences and Technology (InSIST)
- BK Ganesh, National Coordinator, Brahma Kumaris, Srilanka
- Kalaimamani P.Unnikrishnan, Well-known Carnatic Singer, National Film Awardee for Best male playback singer (Invocation Song)
- “Siddhanta Semmani” Dr. Nallur S. Saravanan, President, Saiva Siddhanta Perumandram
- Father Thomas Elango, Secretary, Inter-religious Dialogue Commission, Arch Diocese of Madras
- Moulavi Shahul Hameed Usmani, Imam, Adyar
- Gyani Satpal Singh, Head Priest, Gurudwara, Gurunanak College
- Ms. Soumitri Som, Classical Dancer, Bharatha Kalanjali (performed Welcome Dance)
- Bro. BK Sivakumar, Zonal Coordinator, Religious Wing, Tamilnadu