- BK Dr Nirmala, Chairperson, Shipping, Aviation and Tourism Wing, RERF, Regional Coordinator, Brahma Kumaris, Asia-Pacific Region
We in BKs study for becoming deities. Many have changed their lives after attending the classes of BKs. Focused aim, firm determination and power from God leads to transformation.
- BK Kamlesh, National Coordinator, Shipping, Aviation and Tourism Wing, Rajayoga Education and Research Foundation (RERF)
Shifting the focus to internal progress and bringing positivity in our life is the need of the hour in the journey towards transformation.
- BK Sudha, Coordinator of Brahma Kumaris, Moscow, Russia
Gave a clear understanding of transformation with practical steps on how to identify our weaknesses and methods to overcome them in reality.
- BK Beena, Zonal Coordinator, Tamilnadu, South Kerala and Pondicherry
Shared simple positive thoughts to feel God’s power and protection to safeguard the self and family.
- BK Muthumani, Zonal Coordinator, SAT Wing
Explained in-depth, the inner strength to face the challenges in the journey of life and conducted meditation.
- Mr Harihar, Former Executive Director, Air India
Gave a 3-letter formula FHS for giving due importance to family, health and soul and balancing them.
- Mr. VKT Balan, Chairman and MD, Madura Welcome Travels
Appreciated the services of Brahma Kumaris, saying that the women-led organization BKs are doing yeomen service. Also gave useful tips for critical times of transformation.
- Capt K Karthik, Dean, Nautical Sciences, AMET University
Significance of calming the mind, love of family and friends, meditation and good wishes are always beneficial to us. People have to give importance to be in physical contact with others establishing close relationships.
- Mr. Abarajithan, District Tourism Officer, Nilgiris
Though these are difficult times, we’ll overcome it with patience and prudence. The covid also has taught us an important lesson of cleanliness.
- Mr. E Vijayakumar, Managing Director, Himalaya Consultancy, Singapore
Along with knowledge, one needs a good attitude, behavior and experience and should lead a great exemplary life.
- Mr. Vijayan Gangadharan, Advisor, Vice President, Nile Hospitality
This period of transformation should be spent in a worthy way. Any biggest difficulty will be followed by a biggest miracle with God’s help, and wished for a happy future.
- Mr. G. Rangasamy, Chairman, Suradeep Residency and Suradeep Hospitals, Mamallapuram
Eco-friendly peaceful life in harmony with nature is helpful for humanity.
- “Kalaimamani” Smt. Anurdha Sriram, Carnatic and Film Playback Singer, who has sung more than 2,000 film songs and won many State and National awards, played the welcome song.
- Ms. Saumitri Som, Dancer, Disciple of Sri and Smt. Dhananjayans — both of whom are Padmabhushan awardees, one of the prestigious awards of the Government of India — performed the welcome dance.